当前位置:首页 > 问答大全 > 谁能帮我翻译一下这8句话

谁能帮我翻译一下这8句话

被浏览: 0次 2023年06月03日 17:51
热门回答(3个)
游客1

Once you have a hope without fear 一旦你拥有了希望、就不再害怕
Nothing exists to keep you away from it 任何人任枯拦源何事衡宴都无法阻止你心之所向
It appears at a field called black death 一线曙光出现在黑色的死亡地带
You will face the soul in the under world 你将直面内心的灵魂世界
When you never fear the death of yourself 当你对死亡已无所畏惧
You have a might into the deeper side 你就有了更深的信念没态
Dawn never comes here, the hidden side 黎明永远照亮这隐藏着的一面
It is the time to come. 时机已经来临
Was with you like change dark world. 去吧,去改变这黑暗的世界

游客2

Once you have a hope without a fear. 一旦你的希望中不带核冲正一丝恐惧;
It appears at a field called black death. 所谓的黑死病便会席卷大地。
You will face the soul in the under world. 地狱便是你直面自我的最好去处;
When you never fear the death of yourself. 而你已不再惧改悔怕死去。
You have a might into the deeper side. 你有能力步入纵深;
Darn never comes here,the hidden side. 抱怨在这隐蔽的纵深处可是毫无意义。
It is the time to come. 该来的,还判扰是得来;
Was with you like change dark world. 有你便足已改变黑暗的世界。

游客3

一旦你希望没有恐惧。
Once you have ahope without a fear.
它出现在远处叫黑死。
It appears at afield called black death.
你会在面对世界的败陪启灵魂。
You will face thesoul in the under world.
当你neverfear自己的死乱培亡。
When you neverfear the death of yourself.
你有一个mightinto更深的一面。
You have a mightinto the deeper side.
该死的不comeshere,隐藏的察如一面。
Darn never comeshere,the hidden side.
是时候来。
It is the time tocome.
与你likechange黑暗世界。
Was with you likechange dark warld.